Vocational Training Scheme - Rajasthan

Vocational Training Scheme

The Vocational Training Scheme of NMDFC aims at imparting skills to the targeted individual beneficiaries leading to self/wage employment. The scheme is implemented through the State Channelizing Agencies, which organize need based vocational training programmes in their States with the help of local Government owned / recognized training institutes in trades having potential for self/wage employment. The cost of the training programme is upto Rs.2000 per candidate per month for courses of maximum duration of 6 months. Stipend @ Rs.1000 per month per trainee is also offered during the training. As per the scheme 90% of the training cost is met by NMDFC as a grant while the remaining 10% is borne by the SCA. The SCAs are required to submit their proposals to NMDFC in the prescribed formats for approval / release of funds.. 
S.No.ParametersScheme Details
1.Training CostUp to Rs.2,000 /- per month per trainee
2.Duration of TrainingUp to 6 Months
3.StipendRs. 1,000 /- per month per trainee.
4.Means of Financing NMDFC:SCA:Beneficiary contribution90 : 10

(ii) Marketing Assistance to Craft Persons

The Marketing Assistance Scheme is meant for individual crafts-persons, beneficiaries of NMDFC as well as SHGs and is implemented through both SCAs as well as NGOs. With a view to support the crafts-persons to promote marketing & sale of their products at remunerative prices, NMDFC assists the SCAs and NGOs in organizing State / District level exhibition at selected locations. In these exhibitions, handloom / handicraft products of Minority crafts-person are exhibited and sold. Such exhibitions also serve the purpose of organizing "buyer seller meet", which is considered very useful for product development and market promotion, for domestic market as well as for exports. NMDFC provides grants for organizing exhibitions, as per the specific guidelines of the scheme, after due appraisal of the proposals..
S.No.ParametersCredit Line 1
1.Cost for organizing exhibition at SCA level
  • For B Class cities Rs. 16,000 / stall
  • For C Class cities Rs. 12,000 / stall 
  • For D Class cities Rs. 10,000 / stall All metros
  • are A Class cities, All State Capitals other than Metros are B  Class cities, District
  • headquarters are C Class cities & others are D Class cities. 
2.TA2nd Class sleeper or ordinary bus fare for 2 persons (on actual)
3.DARs. 500 /- per person for 2 persons representing each artisan / SHG
4.ParticipantsArtisans / Individuals beneficiary (2 beneficiaries for stall); preference would be given to SHGs having 10-15 members; Stalls would be allocated in the ratio of 2:1::SHGs: Artisans / Individuals beneficiaries.
5.Max. Stalls in Exhibition10 – 40 Nos.
6.Duration of exhibitionNormally 2 weeks.
7.Means of Financing NMDFC:SCAs / NGOs90% : 10%

(iii) Assistance For Design Development/Skill Up-Gradation

In this fast changing world peoples perception, likings and tastes are changing rapidly. Therefore the handloom & handicraft items, produced by the crafts-person have to be in line with the latest designs and aesthetics as well as competitive in terms of cost. Crafts-person may require exposure to new designs and training to upgrade their skills to meet this challenge. NMDFC considers proposals furnished by the SCAs as well as NGOs for organizing design development / skill development training programmes for the benefit of crafts-persons belonging to the Minority Communities. After due appraisal, depending upon the merits of the proposals, NMDFC provides grant for organizing such programmes.


1 comment:

  1. That's appreciable but I am searching for the best church mortgage in USA refinancing for our church. Hopefully,Griffin Church Loans will help.